Hedge fund traders are the heart and soul of the hedge fund firm, that is why hedge fund trading jobs are so popular. Quantitative analyst work closely with traders to develop trading models based on Statistics and Computational Mathematics. The traders are the ones who execute the strategy and the magic happens in the execution.
Hedge fund trading jobs usually require experience working with portfolio managers and various trading models, such as multi variant regression analysis and risk models. Many hedge fund trading jobs call for a background in statistics or mathematics, and often the most successful firms hire only from the top colleges and universities. In the end, a great trading record will trump educational background.
A Sample of Hedge Fund Trading Jobs in Our Database
- Quantitative Researcher - Systematic Credit | New York, NY
- Quantitative Researcher - Statistical Arbitrage | Hong Kong
- Executive Support Engineer | New York, NY
- Senior Quant Researcher | Hong Kong | Singapore | China
- Software Engineer | Dallas, TX
- F# Developer - Trading Systems | London, UK
- Client Service Assistant Manager, Senior Associate | Singapore
- Research Analyst (Consumer) | New York, NY
- Director, Stat Arb Research | New York, NY
- Software Engineer | New York, NY
Why Trust Us with Your Hedge Fund Trading Job Search?
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with investment job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer websites and job boards in niche industries and categorize only the relevant hedge fund trader jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Hedge Fund industry.
- Financial firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted audience by hiring people who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access to Jobs
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your trading job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Hedge Fund Trading Job updates – free of charge.