New York City, one of the leading financial hubs worldwide, is the best place to find hedge fund jobs. A new set of hedge fund job opportunities are emerging due to the changes on Wall Street. London and Hong Kong have emerged as major centers for hedge funds in Europe and Asia, yet, the Big Apple retains its status of being the prime destination for jobs in hedge funds. Mostly unregulated private investment funds, hedge fund managers can buy or sell a wide array of investment assets. Because of the influence these firms have on world financial markets, New York hedge fund jobs are also considered by many to be somewhat glamorous. Typical hedge fund jobs include financial analyst, quant analyst, trader, risk or compliance, and portfolio manager.
A Sample of New York Hedge Fund Jobs in Our Database
- Project Manager / Business Analyst | New York, NY
- Operational Due Diligence Analyst | New York, NY
- Business & Financial Evaluation, Analyst | New York, NY
- Research Analyst | New York, NY
- Software Engineer-Infrastructure | New York, NY
- Associate Director | New York, NY
- Client Relations Analyst | New York, NY
- Senior Associate | New York, NY
- Accounting Analyst | New York, NY
- Accountant | New York, NY
Make your New York Hedge Fund Jobs Search More Effective
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer websites and job boards in niche industries and categorize only the relevant hedge fund jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Hedge Fund industry.
- Investment firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted audience by hiring people who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your New York Hedge Fund Job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Hedge Fund Job updates – free of charge.