Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/trader-30.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking a Trader. Optimize the firm’s trading, including utilizing the algorithmic-based trading system and conducting applicable research. Commercial vs. Retail equities trading experience. Advanced certifications, such as a CFA (level 3 preferred), FRM (Financial Risk Manager) and active trading licenses are considered a plus.
Success Breeds Success! Robert Half has enjoyed a track record of success with our client and looking to continue that tradition. Accordingly, we are searching for an experienced Equities Trader to join our client’s talented team in Indianapolis.
In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing the firm’s trading, including utilizing their algorithmic-based trading system, conducting applicable research, etc. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work trade in both domestic and international equity markets.
Desired Experiences, Traits, and Attributes:
* Commercial vs. Retail equities trading experience, including experience trading and risk management for large positions. This should include DMA (Direct Market Access) level experience
* International trading experience, including the ability to work international market hours as necessary
* Experience in Hedge Funds or larger commercial brokerages
* Strong experience in the execution of trades
* Needs to have been trading in the millions of dollars just to be in the right ballpark
* Experience with OMS (Bloomberg, Charles River, etc.)
* Strong data analytics skills with advanced Excel and knowledge of Python, SQL, etc. preferred
* Advanced certifications, such as a CFA (level 3 preferred), FRM (Financial Risk Manager) and active trading licenses are considered a plus
Click here for details on this job