Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/tax-senior-54.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Tax Senior. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline, and/or advanced degree in Tax or Law. Solid technical knowledge, ideally in the asset management tax area.
We’re interested in hardworking team players who are comfortable partnering with others as well as working independently. You’ll also need to be a detail-oriented performer who can multitask and meet deadlines as well as bring creative solutions to the job every day.
* Solid technical knowledge, ideally in the asset management tax area
* Ability to analyze trading reports for tax character and book tax differences, such as wash sales, constructive sales, straddles, and other securities issues
* Build impactful relationships with new and existing clients and maintain relationships with firm leadership
* Create a positive and trusting environment where team members know each other and feel a part of their team
* Able to identify key tax technical issues and raise the appropriate questions before the work is sent for review to the partner or senior manager
* Manage multiple work assignments and deadlines
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline, and/or advanced degree in Tax or Law
* CPA, Enrolled Agent and/or LL.M. certification is preferred
* Experience serving clients in the wealth and asset management industry, which may include mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity funds or other investment vehicles
* Broad exposure to federal income taxation and exposure to state and local tax
* Excellent team, leadership, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
* Demonstrated skills in the asset management tax area
* Thorough understanding of building client relationships
Click here for details on this job