Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/tax-associate-42.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Tax Associate. Prepare and review trader fund security analysis, federal, state, and local tax, and K-1s. 2+ years of public accounting experience. Partnership Tax Experience.
Great tax opportunity for a leading investment firm that offers work-life balance and a fantastic work culture. They are looking to hire a skilled tax professional with hedge fund and private equity experience to focus on partnership tax compliance, planning and structuring.
The client is a leading global investment firm managing over $15 Billion in assets.
* Prepare and review trader fund security analysis, federal, state, and local tax, and K-1s
* Partnership Tax Compliance
* Collaborate with outside advisors on research
* Estimates and projections
* New entity registration, FATCA/CRS, GIIN registration
* Assist with tax special projects
* 2+ years public accounting experience
* Partnership Tax Experience (1065/K1/Tax Compliance)
* Hedge Fund or Financial services preferred
* Strong organizational skills and effective communicator
* Proficient in Excel
* Competitive Salary / OTE
* Great culture and work-life balance
* Full Benefits
* 401k Contribution
Click here for details on this job