Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/software-vendor-management-analyst.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Software Vendor Management Analyst. Manage the vendor on-boarding process, risk assessments, scorecards, and data validation. 4-year Bachelor’s degree. 3-5 years of relevant experience managing vendors.
The client is a high-growth start-up Hedge Fund in NYC that has been experiencing tremendous growth. They have built a strong leadership foundation and have been hiring across the entire business.
* Partner with key stakeholders across the business to understand their needs in terms of software and implement new workflow enhancements
* Manage multiple projects and complex workstreams
* Manage the vendor onboarding process, risk assessments, scorecards, and data validation
* Assist with SDLC projects
* Identify areas of opportunity to streamline current processes and procedures
* 4-year Bachelor’s degree
* 3-5 years of relevant experience managing vendors
* Strong data analysis
* Experience using Salesforce is a plus
* Understanding of SDLC (software development life cycle)
* Strong communication skills
* Relationship management with stakeholders and vendors
* Experience in Financial Services organization is a plus
Click here for details on this job