Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/senior-infrastructure-engineer-5.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer. Top academies with a degree in Computer Science or similar (2:1 and above). Highly experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer with excellent knowledge of VMware, Azure, Windows and Cisco
A hugely successful Hedge Fund is seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. You will be working within a technology driven company that has created a culture of ownership and responsibility allowing you to make a significant impact on one of London’s most respected Hedge Funds.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you’ll provide day-to-day support for a growing company (220 currently) and will deal with a wide range of issues, from single desktop to complex backend infrastructure problems. You’ll be joining at a vital time as the company are about to migrate from on premise to the Cloud and you will play an important role in supporting and driving this transition.
Based in London, you’ll be working alongside a highly talented and experienced team. You will be expected to be in the office most days but can work from home 1 – 2 days a week.
* Top academics with a degree in Computer Science or similar (2:1 and above)
* Highly experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer with excellent knowledge of VMware, Azure, Windows and Cisco
* Good understanding of infrastructure and experience with Cloud migration projects
* Worked within a fast-paced hedge fund or financial services environment
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Click here for details on this job