Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/research-analyst-18-74.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Research Analyst. Support the strategy head in sourcing new investment opportunities in the global macro and relative value hedge fund space. 1-3 years of relevant hedge fund due diligence experience.
Cliffwater LLC is seeking an investment professional to join our Hedge Fund Research Group. The analyst will support the identification of new investment opportunities in the equity long/short hedge fund space, conduct market research, and monitor existing investments.
The ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years of relevant hedge fund due diligence experience, with additional experience preferred in investment banking, investment consulting or investment management.
* Investment manager due diligence: Support the strategy head in sourcing new investment opportunities in the global macro and relative value hedge fund space. Liaise with managers, attend due diligence meetings, perform performance and portfolio analysis utilizing data in Excel, and assist in drafting written summaries of meetings and investment recommendations
* Investment monitoring: Conduct monthly investment monitoring calls with invested managers and provide clients with written summaries of key performance drivers, portfolio changes and organizational developments. Track and analyze key portfolio and performance metrics
* Industry research: Cover the broader universe of global macro and relative value hedge funds, including regular due diligence meetings with prospective managers. Monitor relevant markets and asset classes and contribute to monthly strategy overviews
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Be proficient with Excel and Bloomberg
* Developed understanding of investment management and financial analysis
* Self-starter who can work effectively as part of a small team and multi-task
Cliffwater focuses on alternative investment strategies and provides investment consulting services primarily to institutional investors, including pension funds, endowments, foundations, and financial institutions. We started in 2004 and have offices located in Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.
Click here for details on this job