Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/project-manager-business-analyst-2.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Work closely with developers and data analysts to understand entire platform and propose improvements and new solutions.Mus have 5+ years of experience in a Project Manager / Business Analyst role.
This role will involve hands-on experience through the full project management life-cycle as it will support strategic cross-business projects that will improve overall operational
effectiveness, help to introduce/enhance technology, introduce/extend products, and manage change across businesses. In addition, the individual will act as the facilitator between
the firm*s technologists and business users; attending meetings with developers to gain further insights into business needs.
Specific job responsibilities include:
* Assist CTO in overseeing diverse projects across the firm
o Includes project planning and design, implementing strategic and tactical initiatives, and ensuring, through formal project management practices, that the final product meets
the original project requirements
* Work closely with developers and data analysts to understand entire platform and propose improvements and new solutions
* Track projects and tasks; monitor the completion and delivery of work products
* Lead meetings with business users; facilitate relationships within the project with clients, team members, and internal stakeholders
* Work with technology team to document requirements
* Perform user acceptance testing of newly built processes and solutions and guiding end user; test/QA internal and external applications
* Prepare Gantt charts for firm wide updates of projects
* Manage vendor relationships; communicate with vendors on tasks and keep them accountable Qualifications and Education Requirements
* 5+ years of experience in a Project Manager / Business Analyst role
* Financial and mortgage services experience a plus
* Bachelor*s degree required, Master*s degree preferred
* Qualification in project management or equivalent preferred, PMP certification is a plus.
* Perform ad hoc analyses and participate in special projects
* Must possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio) Preferred Skills
* Team player with strong analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills to help influence and work with others collaboratively and constructively; demonstrated success building
collaborative working relationships.
* Excellent written skills with experience in writing documentation
* Effective stakeholder management and relationship building skills a must
Experience working in hedge fund industry
Click here for details on this job