Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/principal-technical-architect.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Principal Technical Architect. Build a cutting-edge quantitative trading platform. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Math. 3+ years of pure software development in a production environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small team as the principal architect of a new quant trading system.
The initial focus will be purely engineering. Over time, the ideal candidate will help generate ideas as they build models and work on IP, working alongside an experienced systematic PM with a strong track record.
* Build a cutting-edge quantitative trading platform
* Implement and deploy alpha models into production the team is researching
* Collaborate with core technology and data teams by leveraging the existing technology while building a back tester from scratch
* Operational oversight of production models
* Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Math
* 3+ years of pure software development in a production environment
* Strong command of Python including packages such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy
* Excellent knowledge of Linux, and at least one relational or time-series database system
* Experience building a real-time streaming data processing system (does not need to be finance related)
* Experience with scheduling tools such as Apache Airflow, and cloud base computing technologies (AWS)
* Experience building production infrastructure for signal generation, backtest engine and trading
* Prior exposure to large datasets, intraday trading systems, OTC pricing is a plus
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
Click here for details on this job