Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/network-desktop-engineer.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Network/ Desktop Engineer. Provide hands-on technical support on applications, hardware, and general workflow. Minimum 5 years experience in Desktop Support or hybrid Infrastructure/Support role.
* Provide hands-on technical support on applications, hardware, and general workflow
* Manage infrastructure platforms, including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Azure, VMWare, CASB/SASE, SIEM, Backups, various Clouds Apps (O365, Slack, Box)
* Monitor infrastructure daily, including logs from EDR/AV, CASB/SASE, SIEM
* Update security and vulnerability patches for all desktops, servers, firewalls
* Engage with various third party vendors for escalation, including SOC, Networking, Telephony
* Assess current technology workflows and recommend solutions to increase efficiencies
* Contribute on yearly Cybersecurity exercises (Pentest, Risk Assessment, Vendor DDQ)
* Work closely with CTO on current IT projects and assess new technology or enhancements
* Minimum 5 years experience in Desktop Support or hybrid Infrastructure/Support role
* Hands-on technical ability to troubleshoot, resolve, document, and explain
* Ability to learn both technical and business concepts
* Eagerness to improve processes and procedures
* Experience in scripting (PowerShell, Python) is a big plus
* Strong project management skills is a big plus
* High level of integrity, professionalism and ethical standards
Click here for details on this job