Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/junior-quantitative-analyst-3.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is looking for an Associate Researcher with 0-2 years experience in a quantitative related field to join their research team that focus on portfolio construction. Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Engineering, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
* You will be joining a team of highly qualified and experienced quantitative and portfolio professionals and will be responsible for developing models, conducting research, data management and portfolio construction. Successful applicants will likely have completed a Mathematical, Engineering or Physics degree from a top school, and will have good programming experience in any object oriented language.
Qualified candidates will require:
* Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Engineering, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
* 0-2 years Quantitative Experience
* Programming experience in one of the following languages: R, Python, C++, Java, SQL
* Strong Communication Skills
Click here for details on this job