Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/jr-technical-business-analyst-13.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Jr. Technical/Business Analyst. Undergraduate degree in a technology-related discipline. Strong programming fundamentals and a considerable understanding of object-oriented principles (Python, C#, Java, C++ are ideal).
A global Hedge Fund is looking for engineers with an interest in finance who want to pivot into owning and shaping financial products used to research, execute and analyze investment strategies. You will be working in close proximity to researchers, strategists, and traders to better understand how and why they use the technology.
Research is the lifeblood for critical decision-making abilities. Thus, the reliability of this platform is crucial to the firm’s success as it provides insights through macroeconomic modeling, simulation, and visualizations.
* Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues for a suite of tech platforms
* Influence products, process change and assist researchers in creating sustainable solutions
* Introduce new applications into the production environment in a quality way to maximize user value
* Undergraduate degree in a technology-related discipline
* Strong programming fundamentals and a considerable understanding of object-oriented principles (Python, C#, Java, C++ are ideal)
* Excellent communication and interest in facing off with key stakeholders
* No Financial Services experience required
Click here for details on this job