Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/investor-relations-53.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Hedge Fund is seeking an Investor Relations. Bachelor’s degree and accounting experience are preferred. At least 5 years of substantial banking experience involving direct customer service at the branch level or at a call center, handling deposit accounts, discrepancies and research, logins and online banking issues, and transaction modes such as wires and ACH.
* Address questions related to investment transaction processing, such as requirements for subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
* Help hedge fund clients in the account opening process, support the team processing wires and reviewing wire payments, and troubleshoot wire payment issues
* Apply company’s anti-money laundering compliance policies and guide hedge fund clients and investors in relation to anti-money laundering requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree and accounting experience are preferred
* At least 5 years of substantial banking experience involving direct customer service at the branch level or at a call center, handling deposit accounts, discrepancies and research, logins and online banking issues, and transaction modes such as wires and ACH
* Alternatively, at least 5 years of experience working at a hedge fund administrator
* Account opening experience with detailed knowledge of bank AML and KYC rules
* Familiarity with Fed and SWIFT wires, and ACH payments
* Familiarity with anti-money laundering compliance
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask and manage a high volume of work within strict time deadlines
* Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Current or prior Series 6, Series 6.3 or Series 7 license is preferred
To apply for this Investor Relations role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type “Investor Relations role”.
Click here for details on this job