Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/head-of-application-support-4.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Participate in the staffing from internal and external resources for the app support team. Must have 5 – 10 Years of Technical Client Support Management.
* Responsible for the Level 2 support for all Hedge Fund Services clients
* Create the team structure and processes to launch an App Support team
* Participate in the staffing from internal and external resources for the app support team
* Coordinate with the Business Teams regarding issues within clients
* Direct a small team of IT team members to fix client issues
* Coordinate with other IT organizations to ensure technology issues for clients are resolved quickly.
* Coordinate with other software development groups to ensure technical continuity and reuse between groups
* Gather, analyze and present monthly metrics of client issues and resolution
* Meet with clients or speak with them on the phone regarding issues and appropriately set their expectations regarding issue resolution
* Participate in client sales pitches and presentations
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5 – 10 Years of Technical Client Support Management
* Experience within the Financial Services Industry, fund administration systems, portfolio accounting and Investor Relations ( a plus)
* Experience in Application Development and Deployment processes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Click here for details on this job