Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/global-markets-credit-vp.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Global Markets Credit – VP. 10+ years of Hedge Fund Credit Risk Management Experience.
Responsible for all aspects of the credit management of Hedge Funds (HF). This is a high-volume and fast-moving portfolio that utilizes a risk-based approach to drive revenue while maintaining appropriate credit risk disciplines.
* Credit analysis: Participate in initial and ongoing due diligence of HFs. Perform quantitative and qualitative credit assessment, setting internal ratings and recommending credit limits
* Initial margin calculation: Determine initial margin (IM) and evaluate transactional risks associated with OTC and exchange traded derivatives, securities financing and structured trades
* Trade approval: Hold delegated approval authority to approve trading floor request (OTC derivatives) or to make recommendations to higher authority levels
* Relationship management: Build strong working relationship with external HF clients, internal business partners including Sales, Structuring & Trading, Risk counterparts, Legal and Audit Function
* Risk monitoring: Undertake regular exposure analysis including internal stress testing and IM backtesting. Monitor performance and AUM flow data received from HFs
* Trading documentation: Liaise with Legal and client in negotiating ISDA, CSA, GMRA, etc.
* Portfolio reviews: Preparation of portfolio reports and reviews, including analysis of OTC and F&O exposures, any counterparties of concern and other pertinent risk issues
Candidate will have significant exposure to Global Markets personnel including Trading / Structuring / Sales, as well various support partners. Candidate must be comfortable working on transactions in a fast-paced capital markets/trading environment.
Must have these skills to be minimally qualified:
* 10+ years of Hedge Fund Credit Risk Management Experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg
Click here for details on this job