Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/fund-controller-154.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking a Fund Controller. Manage all back office operations and accounting for the organization. Bachelor’s degree. 10 years of leadership experience within a fund accounting capacity.
Tatum by Randstad is presently conducting a search for a Fund Controller for their well-established PE Client. This role will be based in Irvine and will manage all back office operations and accounting for the organization. Company offers great benefits, and a base compensation to $200k.
Salary: $180,000 – 200,000 per year
Work Hours: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
* Prepare or review financial and managerial reports and related analysis
* Work with team members and external parties such as administrators, banks and custodians
* Utilize technologies, including Microsoft Excel, for data analysis and calculation
* Utilize professional software for auditing or accounting
* Bachelor’s degree
* 10 years of leadership experience within a fund accounting capacity
* Systems savvy
* Ability to work well with all levels of management
* 4 years of experience: working on various investment vehicles including hedge funds, private credit funds, private equity funds and fund of funds in wealth and asset management industry; and working with management fees, incentive fees and carried interest
Click here for details on this job