Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/fund-accountant-684.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
San Francisco, CA
Hedge Fund is seeking a Fund Accountant. Assist in daily reconciliation of cash, trades and securities with bank and broker statements. CPA in progress nice to have and public company experience preferred.
Our client is a privately-held hedge fund in San Francisco with over $2 Billion in assets under management across their multiple fund vehicles. The firm is in expansion mode and is looking to hire an ambitious fund accountant to join the team and learn the ins and outs of the hedge fund business.
* Assist in daily reconciliation of cash, trades and securities with bank and broker statements. Identify and investigate and differences
* Assist Controller with private investment document filing
* Liaise with fund administrator, brokers and custodians to resolve any differences
* Assist with cash management and setting up wires
* Work closely with Controller on the month-end process and NAV review for the investment funds
* Serve as backup for daily trade operations
* CPA in progress nice to have and public company experience preferred
* Financial services experience required
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Adaptable, flexible, able to manage tight deadlines, be a collaborative but independent worker. Highly motivated
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build internal relationships
Click here for details on this job