Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/financial-analyst-86.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Financial Analyst. Build financial models, provide analysis, and prepare presentations for the Board of Directors, Senior Management and other stakeholders.
A Hedge Fund in NYC is seeking a Financial Analyst/Associate to support the firm’s Senior Leadership in assessing the firm’s performance, defining priorities and driving its long-term objectives.
The role will be responsible for building financial models, providing analysis, and preparing presentations for the Board of Directors, Senior Management and other stakeholders. They are looking for someone who is a go-getter with a great attitude and is comfortable working with ambiguity.
This team gets thrown a lot of random tasks and the right person will be motivated to do the fun strategic stuff as well as the things that just need to get done. The role will allow this person to build a COO/CEO skillset – they will learn how to build and run a business.
About the Firm:
* Global Hedge Fund located in NYC
* Great track record
* Stable Senior Management Team in Place
* High level of exposure to front office, investors, and senior level management
* Competitive compensation
* Expense review and budgeting, managing financials
* Management reporting, looking through KPIs, putting together decks
* Process improvement, e.g. if a new product is added or a new opportunity comes up the market
* Opportunity sizing, e.g. run due diligence on does it make sense to get into China or have we looked at trading this or that
Click here for details on this job