Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/finance-associate-35.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking a Finance Associate. Manage internal fund performance reporting function. BS degree in related field (Master’s or equivalent preferred). 1-3+ years of relevant experience at a public accounting firm, investment adviser, or an administrator.
Robert Half is currently seeking an experienced, organized Finance Associate to join a growing Asset Management firm in Boston. This position will offer the ability to wear many hats and will involve accounting, operations, regulatory reporting, investor relations and more!
This position offers a great long-term growth potential, including a strong compensation and benefits package for the candidate. We are looking for a candidate who possess excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the successful growth of the firm.
What you get to do every single day:
* Manage internal fund performance reporting function
* Review partnership allocations for all funds, maintain and review side pocket capital flows for hedge fund
* Review private deal legal docs and setup funding / maintain cash control environment
* Project cash usage for all funds
* Manage capital call / distributions for all funds
* Track investor waterfalls, management and performance fees
* Quarterly IRR calculations as well as review and respond to recurring and ad-hoc investor requests
* BS degree in related field (Master’s or equivalent preferred). CPA preferred, but not required
* 1-3+ years of relevant experience at a public accounting firm (Any size firm – ideally some FS clients), investment adviser, or administrator
* Ability to wear many hats: this role will involve accounting, operations, regulatory reporting, investor relations, marketing among other things. Ability to work autonomously on multiple engagements at once
* Strong, professional oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail – high performer type, driven
Click here for details on this job