Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/credit-specialist-vp-2.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Credit Specialist, VP. Support the team’s counterparty credit coverage of hedge funds, family offices, and asset managers. BA or equivalent, MBA preferred. 5-10 years of work experience in financial services preferred.
The VP role within Global Counterparty Credit Risk management will be responsible for supporting the team’s counterparty credit coverage of hedge funds, family offices, and asset managers with secondary responsibilities supporting coverage of Banks and Broker Dealers. The role will be instrumental in assisting with ongoing management and growth of the Equities (PB/OTC Derivatives), Fixed Income (Repo/Reverse Repo) and OTC FX businesses. The position requires close interaction with Equity and Fixed Income businesses, Legal, Collateral Management, and other internal groups.
* Perform customer due diligence and financial analysis
* Complete internal credit ratings models and counterparty credit reviews
* Set and communicate credit exposure appetite across trading products utilizing internal exposure methodologies
* Assist/oversee legal negotiations for traded products
* Review and approve trading activity, including recommending margin requirements
* Perform ongoing client financial, credit, and industry surveillance
* Develop working relationships and coordinate efforts closely with internal front office partners and colleagues across Risk and other corporate functions
* Maintain credit pipeline of potential new counterparties
* BA or equivalent, MBA preferred
* 5-10 years of work experience in financial services preferred
* Formal credit training preferred
* Proficiency in financial statement analysis
* Knowledge of Hedge Fund and Asset Manager Industry preferred
* Knowledge of Financial and/or banking industry preferred
* Experience with legal agreements including ISDA, MCAs, MRAs and MSLAs
* Strong interest in client interaction and possess solid communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to perform well under pressure in a demanding environment
* Strong Excel and modeling skills
* MS Office Suite and Bloomberg proficiency
Click here for details on this job