Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/client-relations-2.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking a Client Relations. Work alongside both the Investor Relations and Marketing teams. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in a related field (economics, finance, accounting or marketing). 1-3 years of experience in financial markets and/or financial services sector within a client service or reporting role.
One of London’s most prestigious Hedge Funds with several $billion in AUM, coupled with an outstanding reputation, is looking to hire a Client Services Analyst to work alongside both the Investor Relations and Marketing teams. This particular role will also offer plenty of exposure to the wider investment teams.
* Work with both the investor relations team and product specialists who provide information and expertise on the firm’s strategies and funds
* Assist with building and editing client materials including presentations as well as updating existing materials
* Assist with regular fund reporting as well as ad-hoc investor requests
* Identify and assist with tailoring materials to reflect the current market environment
* Create, format and maintain documents, graphics and visuals in line with the firm’s standards
* Interface and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders including product specialists, compliance, legal, risk and product control
* Liaise with global compliance to ensure marketing materials and presentations meet regulatory requirements
* Work efficiently and effectively, streamline processes where possible
* Ensure accuracy and consistency of data and other information across all materials
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferably in a related field (economics, finance, accounting or marketing)
* 1-3 years of experience in financial markets and/or financial services sector within a client service or reporting role
* Proven ability to apply judgement and edit language relating to financial markets and trading strategies
* CFA and/or CAIA a plus, but not required
* Experience with producing high quality client presentations
* Knowledge and experience of working with global compliance to ensure materials meet global regulatory requirements
* Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with multiple tasks and managing deliverables to ensure strict deadlines are meet
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Click here for details on this job