Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/c-developer-231.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking a C++ Developer. Minimum level of education – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
A top tier, globally recognized Hedge Fund based in London is looking for an exceptional Senior C++ Developer to come and work with some of the best traders, developers, and engineers in the market.
This company boasts a very fast-paced, informal, and highly rewarding working environment.
The successful C++ developer will join a team with ownership of all the firm’s trading systems. They are currently undergoing a multi-year project to develop a new pricing system. The team sits on the trading floor and works directly with traders and end-users to develop low latency applications.
* Minimum level of education – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Extensive C++ development experience on Linux/UNIX
* Deep and genuine passion for technology and software development
* Analytical and open-minded approach to solving problems
* Solid understanding of multi-threaded applications
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Click here for details on this job