Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/business-analyst-project-manager-6.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager. Define business requirements, elicitation of requirements and documenting requirements. Bachelor’s degree / university degree or equivalent experience. 6-10 years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis.
The Technology Lead Business Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
* Define business requirements, elicitation of requirements and documenting requirements
* Develop creative functional solutions to meet business needs and manage complex, high volume applications in partnership with business partners and stakeholders
* Manage multiple work stream and applications across geographies for Credit Initiation and Onboarding
* Contribute to formulation of strategies/processes for Product Road Map, Development and Governance and contribute to defining standards and new automation initiatives
* Develop communication to guide, influence and convince others, including colleagues in other areas and external customers
* Provide advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business and filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
* Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring of onsite and offsite resources and other duties and functions as assigned
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
* Lead requirements and scoping sessions with business partners to understand, define and anticipate business needs
* Provide strategic influence and exercise control over resources, budget management and planning while monitoring end results
* Prepare project plans and lead the development, implementation, and delivery of large-scale, critical and/or difficult software efforts involving significant work
Preferred Domain Knowledge:
* Investment banking knowledge
* Alternative Investments knowledge (Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Funds, fund administration, etc.)
* Understanding of trade lifecycle for Funds, Equities and Fixed Income
* Understanding of fund structures
* Understanding of front office, middle and back office functions
* Opportunity to learn the different Citi organizations and the solutions these organizations are using to improve and grow Citigroup Partner with world-class professionals to establish and enhance technology needs of a growing business
* Opportunity to broaden understanding of Technology / Operations / Product functions
* Opportunity to work closely within a dynamic business environment to advance your care
* Bachelor’s degree / university degree or equivalent experience
* Master’s degree preferred
* 6-10 years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis
* Expertise in presenting and using planning tools
* Proven diplomatic and analytical skills
* Ability to manage complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact by weighing various action plans and balancing potentially conflicting needs
Click here for details on this job