Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/business-analyst-45.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Oversee projects and support requests pertaining to the Hedge Investor Services suite of applications. Must have 6+ years experience in a Business Support/Project Management position.
* Oversee projects and support requests pertaining to the Hedge Investor Services suite of applications.
* Coordinate across several teams in order to triage issues, solicit business requirements for enhancements, work closely with Technology to solution and bring projects across the line for Production Deployment.
* Document project scope/charter and business requirements.
* Work with Technology
* Teams to get Level of Effort Estimates and perform Requirements Reviews.
* Define and Track
* Milestone Delivery Dates throughout projects/releases.
* issues and risks related to deliveries.
* Draft User
* Acceptance Testing Scripts based on scope and requirements and coordinate with
* Business Testers.
* Document User Guides and Release Announcements for Enhancements.
* Perform end-user training and demos to internal and external users as required.
* 6+ years experience in a Business Support/Project Management position.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong Leadership skills required with the ability to take initiative and see projects to completion status with little oversight.
Click here for details on this job