Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/associate-vice-president-credit-risk-5.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking an Associate/Vice President, Credit Risk. Ensure adherence to the policies and procedures established by the company. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. 9-12 years work experience; Risk Management, Credit Risk or Internal Audit experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
* Ensure adherence to the policies and procedures established by the company
* Manage policy, standard definition and monitoring of policy, standard implementation, ensuring harmonization and consistency of risk policies
* Monitor and manage risk/exposure and compliance with the company’s policies
* Identify, manage and report on the company’s risk areas
* Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of data, document retention, and monitor systems
Essential Functions/Responsibility Statements:
* Oversee and ensure consistent quality control, accuracy, and compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements for reporting processes
* Ensure and execute ongoing maintenance of controls, mitigation plans, testing, and/or credit risk assessments
* Partner with the accountable business owner for effective first and second line of defense Risk Management and Controls
* Provide oversights on risk-management content/processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
* Work Experience: 9-12 years; Risk Management, Credit Risk or Internal Audit experience
Skills and Abilities:
* Advanced knowledge of the operational, accounting, credit, regulatory, market and technological risks within the financial industry
* Knowledge of credit policies and procedures, regulations and applicable law(s)
* Credit analysis skills for understanding/tracking counterparty performance and market risk and modeling skills for evaluating trade positions and the related counterparty risk exposures
* Track record interacting with the regulators, external and internal audit
* Superior project management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of management, work independently and in a team environment
Click here for details on this job