Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/associate-general-counsel-4.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is looking for 8+ years Senior Corporate Financial Compliance Counsel to support the operations. All regulatory compliance work based in the U.S. (SEC, CFTC, AML). Licensed to practice law in any U.S. Jurisdiction.
Our client, a leading hedge fund company based in Hong Kong and Denver, is looking for a 8+ years Senior Corporate Financial Compliance Counsel to support the operations in the U.S. and Hong Kong.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* All regulatory compliance work based in the U.S. (SEC, CFTC, AML)
* Second line responsibility for HK regulatory compliance (SFC)
* Review/draft/advise on a wide range of transactions and legal documents including finance and security documents, offering memos, PPM’s, prospectuses related to existing and on proposed investments, legal advice on employee contracts, exit agreements, vendor contracts, legal research, documentation, analysis, and ultimately legal advice on pre IPO private positions and side pockets
* Work with the CIO and COO to come up with solutions from a legal perspective while keeping the long-term interests of the fund and its investors in mind
* Assist in the development of new processes, business and funds
* Work extensively with the CCO in Hong Kong, the COO on business matters and deals, and work extensively with outside counsel on legal matters as and when necessary
The Senior Corporate Counsel must have 8+ years of law practice experience with training at a top notch law firm. To qualify, all candidate have to be licensed to practice law in any U.S. Jurisdiction and work in Denver, Colorado.
To be successful in this position, the Senior Corporate Counsel will need to be entrepreneurial, driven, enthusiastic, and versatile. “Roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude, hands-on approach, and the ability to work well in a team are essential to be successful in this position. Excellent organizational and communication skills, and strong attention to detail are required for this position.
The firm offers a very competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, and discretionary bonus. Qualified candidates please e-mail your resumes to Director, Mala Saraogi at email@example.com for immediate consideration! Feel free to call Mala at 303-295-3500 with any questions!
Click here for details on this job