Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/associate-fund-operations-9.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking an Associate – Fund Operations. Process Corporate Actions for securities held in client portfolios, including cash and stock dividends, stock splits, and mergers and acquisitions.
* Prepare daily position and trade reconciliations between clients’ books and records and their Prime Brokers’
* Work with clients and prime brokers on trade break resolutions
* Prepare monthly tri-party position, cash, market value and accrual reconciliations
* Prepare monthly performance estimates for COO clients
* Review monthly Administrator NAV Packages and make updates to the portfolio accounting system if necessary
* Build and maintain fund accrual schedules
* Processing Corporate Actions for securities held in client portfolios, including cash and stock dividends, stock splits, and mergers and acquisitions
* Provide support for the conversion of new clients (middle office), including providing training to clients on technology and processes
Click here for details on this job