Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/analyst-195.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Create hedge fund risk monitoring reports and aggregate the reporting to the hedge fund portfolio level. BA/BS degree in finance, economics, or other business-related areas having strong quantitative and analytical analysis. Must have 1 to 3 years of applicable experience and demonstrated passion for investing.
Hedge Fund Analyst will:
* Create and maintain investor presentations and other marketing materials
* Create hedge fund risk monitoring reports and aggregate the reporting to the hedge fund portfolio level
* Track client hedge fund investment activity
* Provide ad hoc support and analysis on new and existing hedge fund managers
* Attend hedge fund manager meetings in the local office each week to gain exposure to the industry and observe and learn from the portfolio managers and researchers that lead the meetings.
* BA/BS degree in finance, economics, or other business-related areas having strong quantitative and analytical analysis
* 1 to 3 years of applicable experience and demonstrated passion for investing
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities while working in a rapidly changing environment
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
* Interest in pursuing a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or MBA degree
Click here for details on this job