Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/accounting-10.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund is seeking an Accounting. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field. 4+ years experience as a hedge fund accountant, product controller or auditor of hedge funds.
We are looking for various levels of experience in Hedge Fund Accounting in our Irving, TX location.
* Reconcile the funds cash to outside sources
* Reconcile the funds positions/securities to outside sources
* Research internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems
* Price the fund portfolios
* Analyze fund performance on a daily and monthly basis
* Issue P&L reports on a daily basis
* Accurate calculation of fund NAV’s
* Post accounting entries to ledger
* Perform month-end close processes/financial statement preparation
* Work with various products including equities, bonds, swaps, options, FX, mortgages, financing and futures
* Work with auditors to prepare and present year-end financial accounts
* Review work prepared by others
* Train fund accounting staff
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
* 4+ years’ experience as a hedge fund accountant, product controller or auditor of hedge funds
* Experience with various financial products, for example equities, fixed income, repurchase agreements, futures, FX, mortgages and options
* Strong MS Excel knowledge
* Working knowledge of corporate actions
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good analytical skills
Click here for details on this job