Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/accountant-444.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
San Jose, CA
Hedge Fund is seeking an Accountant. Assist in daily reconciliation of cash, trades, and securities with bank and broker statements. Identify and investigate any differences. 2-3 years of public accounting experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private fast-growing hedge fund firm in San Francisco.
The fund accountant will have a great opportunity to learn the ins-outs of the hedge fund business and get exposure to the front, middle and back-office operations of the business
* Assist in daily reconciliation of cash, trades, and securities with bank and broker statements. Identify and investigate any differences
* Assist Controller with private investment document filing
* Liaise with Morgan Stanley fund administrator, brokers, and custodians to resolve any differences
* Assist with cash management and setting up wires
* Work closely with Controller on the month-end process and NAV review for the investment funds
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm with a great executive team. The ideal candidate should have:
* 2-3 years of public accounting experience
* CPA is preferred
* Experience serving the asset management industry is preferred
* Proficient with Excel, e.g. formulas/ pivot tables, etc.
* Knowledge of AIF accounting
* Strong work ethic, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a focus on clear concise documentation
Click here for details on this job