Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/accountant-345.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Researching internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
* Reconciling the funds cash to outside sources
* Reconciling the funds positions/securities to outside sources
* Researching internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems
* Pricing the fund portfolios
* Analyzing fund performance on a daily and monthly basis
* Issuing P&L reports on a daily basis
* Accurate calculation of fund NAV’s
* Posting accounting entries to ledger
* Performing month-end close processes/financial statement preparation
* Working with various products including equities, bonds, swaps, options, FX, mortgages, financing and futures
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
* Solid MS Excel knowledge
* Working knowledge of corporate actions a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Self starter personality and the ability to strive for excellence in their work
* Solid analytical skills
Click here for details on this job