Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/8154-47.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
San Leandro, CA
Hedge Fund is seeking a Controller – Crypto. 8+ years of accounting experience within the Asset Management space, plus experience working for big 4 (okay with national CPA firms, too).
Our client is a quantitative global equity market neutral hedge fund.
As a key member of the accounting team, this person will be responsible for the management of both the hedge fund and management company operations, accounting, and financial reporting functions. The candidate will work closely with the CEO in managing the company’s expenses and will provide a budget and forecast to the firm’s management. The role will have exposure to legal, corporate structure and investor equity management.
* Hands-on leadership to the accounting, operations, and financial reporting functions
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual GAAP balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and statement of shareholders’ equity
* In-depth operational knowledge of the business to monitor, influence and impact the financial performance of the company
* Design and implement informative financial reports to meet the needs of the business by providing analysis on financial results
* Hands-on partner to the CEO for business planning, financial forecasting, budgets and management reporting activities
* Prepare external investor reporting and coordinate with investors on subsequent information requests
* Act as the primary contact to external auditors and lead an efficient audit process
* Develop best practices processes and controls around financial reporting including maximizing online reporting capability
* 8+ years of accounting experience within the Asset Management space, plus experience working for big 4 (okay with national CPA firms, too)
* Plus: CPA/CFA, forecasting, financial projection
* Experience with hedge funds, fund administration, hedge fund compliance, fund accounting
* Strong technical knowledge of accounting, particularly around topics inherent with venture-backed, fin-tech companies
* Knowledge of managing a Cap Table, option issuance/exercises
* Experience with QuickBooks, Xero, Carta or other accounting software
* Experience with crypto accounting is a plus
Click here for details on this job