Hedge fund managers rely on the sales team to generate interest and help raise funds. For this reason, hedge fund sales people must be highly-skilled in developing trust and building relationships. The educational background varies, but it is common to see hedge fund sales jobdescriptions requiring a solid sales track record and a degree from a well-respected university.
A handful of Hedge Fund Sales Jobs
- C++ Market Data Developer | New York, NY
- Event Driven Equity Sales | London, UK
- Core C++ Engineer | New York, NY
- Lead React UI Developer Software Engineer | London, UK
- Portfolio Administrator | New York, NY
- Fund Accountant | Boston, MA
- Head of Legal and Compliance | Hong Kong
- Fund Accountant | Miami, FL
- Production Support Engineer | London, UK
- Finance Director | Nashville, TN
Make your Hedge Fund Sales Jobs Search More Effective
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer websites and job boards in niche industries and categorize only the relevant hedge fund jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of Sales hiring in the Hedge Fund industry.
- Investment firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted audience by hiring people who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your hedge fund sales job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Hedge Fund Sales Jobs updates – free of charge.