Hedge fund managers or portfolio managers as they are often referred to, have great latitude in the investment direction of the assets. For this reason, managers must be highly-skilled in buying and shorting across multiple asset classes. The educational background of investment portfolio managers varies, but it is common to see managers with CFA designations or MBA degrees from well-respected universities. The portfolio manager is essentially the captain of the investment ship and must understand all the particulars that operate under his or her command. A well-educated, experienced portfolio manager still needs marketing skills in order to raise capital for a hedge fund.
A Sample of Hedge Fund Portfolio Manager Jobs in Our Database
- Finance - Associate | New York, NY
- Infrastructure Engineer - Linux /Storage /Networks | London, UK
- Valuations Associate | New York, NY
- Associate Manager | Union, NJ
- Information Technology Support Analyst | New York, NY
- Senior Trade Operations Associate | Dublin, OH
- Execution Engineering Manager | Houston, TX
- Python Developer | New York, NY
- Portfolio Manager | Old Greenwich, CT
- Trade Support Analyst | New York, NY
Make your Portfolio Manager Job Search More Effective
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer websites and job boards in niche industries and categorize only the relevant hedge fund jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Hedge Fund industry.
- Investment firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted audience by hiring people who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access to Hedge Fund Jobs
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Hedge Fund Job updates – free of charge.