Hedge Fund Accountants work closely with Portfolio Managers as they need access to accurate, real time financial information. Often times, the Hedge Fund Accountant is the Portfolio Manager’s right hand man. For this reason, those looking for a jobs in Hedge Fund Accounting must be highly skilled in preparing financial statements, net asset value (NAV) calculations, maintain general ledgers and be familiar with both operations and finance aspects of the hedge fund. The educational background required for Hedge Fund Accountant Jobs varies, but it is common to see CPA designations and an MA or MS from well-respected universities.
A Sample of Hedge Fund Accountant Jobs in Our Database
- Associate | Evansville, IN
- Fund Accountant | New York, NY
- NAV Accountant | New York, NY
- Manager | New York, NY
- Fund Accountant | Madison, WI
- Senior Fund Accountant | San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Vice President - Fund Accountant | Clifton, NJ
- Fund Accountant | Minneapolis, MI
- Fund Accountant | Manhattan, NY
- Tax Senior Accountant | New York, NY
Why Trust Us with Your Hedge Fund Accountant Job Search?
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer websites and job boards in niche industries and categorize only the relevant hedge fund accounting jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Hedge Fund industry.
- Investment firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted audience by hiring people who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access to Jobs
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Hedge Fund Job updates – free of charge.