Chicago is the third most populated city in the United States and is a great place to find hedge fund jobs. Classified as top city for its worldwide economic influence, Chicago is also known as the business and financial capital of the American Midwest.
The Windy City is home to three major financial and futures exchanges, namely the Chicago Stock Exchange, the Chicago Board Options Exchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (the “Merc”), which includes the former Chicago Board of Trade. In addition to the exchanges, Chicago and the surrounding areas house many major brokerage firms and insurance companies, such as Allstate and Zurich North America.
Highly educated professionals having strong analytical and quant skills can find attractiveChicago hedge fund jobs. Hedge fund jobs are highly sought after because of their lucrative pay packets and the prestige associated with them.
A Sample of Chicago Hedge Fund Jobs in Our Database
- Cloud Engineer - Equities Technology | New York, NY | Miami, FL | Chicago, IL
- Fund Accounting Analyst | Chicago, IL
- Full Stack Engineer (Visualization Lead/Frontend Lead) | Chicago, IL | Hybrid | Remote
- Buy-Side Quant Equities Index Analyst | New York, NY | Chicago, IL | London, UK | Hong Kong | Singapore
- Quant Execution Lead | Chicago, IL | New York, NY
- COO/CCO | Chicago, IL
- Quantitative Developer | Chicago, IL
- Director, Software Engineering | Chicago, IL
- Senior Associate | Chicago, IL
- Quantitative Trader - Equity Options | Chicago, IL
Make your Chicago Hedge Fund Job Search More Effective
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer websites and job boards in niche industries and categorize only the relevant hedge fund jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Chicago Hedge Fund industry.
- Investment firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted audience by hiring people who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your Chicago Hedge Fund Job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Hedge Fund Job updates – free of charge.