We have done the legwork for you and found every Hedge Fund Analyst opening on the Web. What we’ve found is that the educational background of hedge fund analyst jobs varies, but it is common to see analyst job descriptions requiring MBA or other advanced degrees from well-respected universities. From trading stocks, shorting commodities or buying T-notes, hedge fund analysts must understand the entire universe of investment options.
A Sample of Hedge Fund Analyst Jobs in Our Database
- Fund Analyst | Hong Kong
- Portfolio Manager | Hong Kong
- Quantitative Risk Analyst | Greenwich, CT
- Fund Origination - Analyst / Associate | New York, NY
- Accounting & Operations Analyst | New York, NY
- Quantitative Analyst | Boston, MA
- Risk and Investor Relations Analyst | New York, NY
- Associate Portfolio Manager - Quantitative Equity | New York, NY
- Risk Analyst | Chicago, IL
- Compliance Analyst/Associate | New York, NY
Why Trust Us with Your Hedge Fund Analyst Job Search?
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with investment job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer websites and job boards in niche industries and categorize only the relevant hedge fund analyst jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Hedge Fund industry.
- Investment firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted audience by hiring people who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Free Hedge Fund Jobs Now
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your analyst job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Hedge Fund Job updates – free of charge.