If you get your resume dialed-in and are strategic about which job openings and firms you are targeting, the next step is to be ready for your interviews. You can’t get an offer without a great interview. You should know what to expect in your interviews.
Why is it then that so many people will invest time into writing their resume and building their technical or industry skill sets, but fail to invest in their “soft side” interviewing skills?
In this video we discuss the interview process and how you can best take advantage of it.
Specifically, we cover:
- What to expect in the interview process
- What firms are looking for
- What really happens in the screening step
- Making the most of the office interview
- How to follow-up the right way.