San Francisco, a metropolitan area of over 7 million people, is known for its diverse communities and rich sub cultures. San Francisco is also the financial focal point of the West Coast and home to many venture capital and private equity firms. Add to that the huge population and business center of Los Angeles and California is a private equity leader.
Private Equity firms manage securities of companies that are not on stock exchanges. Because there is no public marketplace for these equities, investors looking to transfer a stake in a private company have to find buyers in other ways. Landing California Private Equity Jobs takes operational, financial and relationship skills. Private equity jobs provide great challenge and a chance to earn huge income, with the average compensation package for experienced team members well over $250,000 and many partners earning several million each year.
The challenge when seeking private equity jobs is not only finding the opportunity but also being well prepared for the interview and offer process. The private equity and venture capital industries continue to evolve in California and Job Search Digest provides you with job resources that will help you find an opportunity, create your resume, and prepare for a successful interview.
A Sample of Private Equity Jobs in California in Our Database
- Manager - Financial Due Diligence | San Francisco, CA
- Manager - Fund Accounting | San Francisco, CA
- Fund Accountant | San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Accountant | San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Associate - Technology | San Francisco, CA
- Financial Analyst | San Francisco, CA
- Consultant - Strategy Consulting | Boston, MA | San Francisco, CA
- Associate - Venture Capital | San Francisco, CA
Make your California Private Equity Job Search More Effective
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer sites and job sites in the private equity and venture capital industries and categorize only the relevant jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Private Equity industry.
- Private Equity firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted database by hiring analysts who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access now
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your Private Equity Job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Private Equity Job updates – free of charge.