Landing a Private Equity Associate Job Leading requires outstanding analytical and personal communication skills, and although not required, a background in M&A or leveraged finance with one of the top investment banks can be a big help. A key activity in a private equity associate job is financial modeling – so be prepared to demonstrate your modeling ability. An analyst at a private equity firm is on track to earn huge income, with the average compensation package for experienced team members well over $230,000 and many partners earning millions annually.
Private Equity firms manage securities of companies that are not on the major stock exchanges. Private equity holdings tend to change hands by way of merger and acquisitions, recap of the current firm structure, or taking the firm public (IPO).
The major challenge when seeking private equity jobs is not only finding the opportunity but also being well prepared for the next step in the process. The private equity and venture capital industries are evolving and Job Search Digest provides you with job resources that you need for a successful job hunt.
A Sample of Private Equity Associate Jobs in Our Database
- Sr. Associate - Investment Funds | London, UK
- Associate Attorney - M&A, Corporate | Chicago, IL
- Sr. Associate - Finance | Boston, MA
- Associate - Fund of Funds | Bay Area, CA
- Associate | New York, NY
- Sr. Associate - Special Situations | New York, NY
- Associate | Singapore
- Associate - Investment | Chicago, IL
- Analyst / Associate - Portfolio Management | New York, NY
- Associate - M&A | Charlotte, NC
We Put Your Private Equity Job Search in High Gear
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer sites and job sites in the private equity and venture capital industries and categorize only the relevant jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Private Equity industry.
- Private Equity firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted database by hiring analysts who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything – Get Free Job Updates Now
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your Private Equity Associate Job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right with your email address to receive Private Equity Job updates – free of charge.