Landing a Private Equity Analyst Job Leading requires solid analytical and interpersonal communication skills. A background in Mergers & Acquisitions or leveraged finance with one of the top firms can be a big plus. A key activity in a private equity analyst job is financial modeling – so be prepared to demonstrate your modeling ability. An analyst at a private equity firm is on track to earn huge income, with the average compensation package for experienced team members well over $220,000 and many partners earning millions each year.
The challenge when seeking private equity analyst jobs is not only finding the opportunity but also being prepared. The private equity and venture capital industries continue to change and Job Search Digest provides you with job resources that will help you find an opportunity, create your resume, and prepare for a successful interview.
A Sample of Private Equity Analyst Jobs in Our Database
- Fund Accountant | New York, NY
- Sr. Analyst - Fund Accounting | Bengaluru, India
- Analyst - Investment | Providence, RI
- Analyst - Compliance | New York, NY
- Financial Analyst - RE | London, UK
- Analyst | London, UK
- Analyst / Associate | Milan, Italy
- Analyst - Investment | Scottsdale, AZ
- Analysts / Associates | Helsinki, Finland
- Financial Analyst | Singapore
We Make Your Private Equity Job Search More Effective
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer sites and job sites in the private equity and venture capital industries and categorize only the relevant jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Private Equity industry.
- Private Equity firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted database by hiring analysts who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Important in this Market
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your Private Equity Job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right with your email address to receive free Private Equity Job updates.