Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/8735-4.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
New York, NY
Assist with all aspects of tax compliance, planning, and structuring. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. 5+ years of work experience in US taxation; Experienced with private equity, venture capital, closed end funds, asset management, carried interest or family office tax issues.
Kforce’s client, a Los Angeles, CA-based boutique private equity firm, is seeking a Senior Tax Associate with strong tax technical skills to assist with all aspects of tax compliance, planning, and structuring. This is a ground floor opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team. The company has outstanding compensation and benefits.
* Manage the tax compliance process primarily in the private equity and venture capital business lines, including preparing and reviewing various tax workpapers, partnership allocations, tax estimates, and tax forms as well as proprietary partnership allocation and reporting software
* Review and provide tax commentary on legal agreements
* Analyze/identify tax implications associated with prospective transactions
* Review and summarize proposed and enacted tax statutes, regulations, and other guidance
* Collaborate on tax planning projects, including coordination with other key stakeholders, preparation of senior management presentations, and implementation
* Assist with projects related to the impact of tax reform, tax structuring, research, and planning
* Gain exposure to hedge fund, private equity, venture capital, management company, high net worth individual, and exempt organization tax issues
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA JD or MS in Taxation are preferred
* Approximately 5-10 years of work experience in U.S. taxation; Experienced with private equity, venture capital, closed end funds, asset management, carried interest and/or family office tax issues
* Excellent writing skills with experience creating memos, presentations, and other written materials for clients or senior management
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Ability to quickly learn new software
* Exceptional organizational skills to effectively manage shifting priorities
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, well-versed in document review
* Self-starter with impeccable attention to detail and a strong work ethic
Click here for details on this job