Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/8631-88.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Work on the supervision of the audit and tax preparation process. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. CPA designation. 2+ years of public accounting experience or equivalent.
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Fund Controller in Dallas, Texas.
* Work on the supervision of the audit and tax preparation process
* Assist with the preparation of information and data for Capital Calls, Distributions and Allocations to investors
* Work on detailed management and tracking of portfolio company financings
* Cash flow management and forecasting
* Assist with the Quarterly Reporting to the Limited Partners
* Maintenance of investor information in third party software systems
* Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
* CPA required
* 2-3 years of public accounting experience or equivalent
* Previous Private Equity / VC experience and knowledge of Partnership Accounting
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Familiarity with QuickBooks preferred
Click here for details on this job