Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/8314-150.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Partners Group | Broomfield, CO
Take part in all aspects of private debt investing, from investment sourcing to portfolio management. Bachelor’s degree. 1+ years relevant work experience as an Analyst or Associate at a private debt fund, private equity fund, or BDC.
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 1,000 institutional investors. We have USD119 billion in assets under management and more than 1,500 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
What It’s About
In this position, you will be an integral member of the U.S. Private Debt team and take part in all aspects of private debt investing, from investment sourcing to portfolio management. The Private Debt team at Partners Group provides unitranche, second lien, HoldCo PIK notes, preferred equity, and common equity, primarily to back private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, and acquisitions. Partners Group has a leading private debt platform, with USD25bn of assets under management and having invested over USD44bn in credits globally since 2003.
New investments (70% of time): Work directly with a team (2-3 team members per transaction) of industry-agnostic investment professionals to:
* Perform due diligence including fundamental credit analysis, financial modeling, financial and operational analysis, transaction structuring, and industry research on prospective debt investments
* Prepare investment memos for and participate in investment committee discussions
* Understand key credit documentation and economic/legal terms
* Support the transaction and closing processes
* Act as a secondary coverage person for private equity sponsor relationships
* Serve as a mentor for Partners Group rotational analysts
Portfolio management and other (30% of time):
* Monitor current portfolio investments, including performance tracking, market research, and portfolio mining for new opportunities
* Assist in fundraising / marketing efforts
What We Expect
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related discipline, from a top college or university
* 1-4 years relevant work experience as an Analyst or Associate at a private debt fund, private equity fund, or BDC; completion of a formal credit training program is preferred, but not required
* Excellent analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
* Strong financial modeling, investment writing, and presentation skills
* Ability to work on lean investment teams in a fast-paced environment
* Strong desire to learn and succeed
Click here for details on this job