Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/8154-18.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Hercules Capital | Palo Alto, CA
Provide full analytical support of new and on-going business deals, which include due diligence and data collection, ensuring the accuracy and validity of supplied information. BA or BS degree in Finance and Accounting/ Business/ Economics, Engineering/ Math/ Computer Science, Life Sciences, or a related field. 1+ years of related experience in a lending, financial, banking, or consulting environment.
Analysts collaborate with Principals, Vice Presidents, and Associates to deliver on various business analyses and asset valuations as our Managing Directors work to expand our life sciences investment portfolio. Some of these responsibilities include on-site due diligence and analysis of industry positioning.
* Provide full analytical support of new and on-going business deals, which include due diligence and data collection, ensuring the accuracy and validity of supplied information
* Analyze companies’ industry positioning and financial performance, including inventory and operational performance
* Evaluate productivity, efficiency and profitability while developing a qualitative understanding of the nuances that might affect asset values
* Create reports analyzing findings to review and present to the management team
* Assist with researching the Life Sciences sector as well as its subsectors; proactively communicate to management important events and/or possible business leads that may impact or generate deals
* Help maintain the internal deal database to ensure accurate and timely contact/company information
* Provide additional analysis support as requested by management
* Other duties and projects as needed
* B.A. or B.S. degree in Finance and Accounting/Business/Economics, Engineering/Math/Computer Science, Life Sciences, or a related field
* Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a lending, financial, banking, or consulting environment
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Proven analytical, presentation and project skills are critical
* Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple projects at any given time
* Comprehensive understanding of financial statements is essential, including allocation of overhead expenses. In addition, comprehensive understanding of inventory and other asset accounting methodologies is preferred
* Demonstrated advanced proficiency with computer applications in a PC Windows-based environment; experience with all MS applications is required
Click here for details on this job