Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/8133-68.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Partners Group | New York, NY
Lead strategic projects critical to the business to optimise the investment process across private equity, infrastructure, real estate and debt. Fluent in English. Academic credentials in Law. 3+ years post-qualification experience with significant project management experience.
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 1,000 institutional investors. We have USD119 billion in assets under management and more than 1,500 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
What It’s About
You will support Partners Group’s investment professionals and other internal team members on legal matters in the investment process. Your main responsibility will be to lead strategic projects critical to the business to optimize the investment process across private equity, infrastructure, real estate and debt.
* Lead strategic projects critical to the business
* Assist with investment-related client queries
* Instruct and manage external counsel in relation to investment related operational matters and other projects
* Advise on client related reorganizations, transfers and liquidations
* Develop and update internal policies and procedures relating to Partners Group investments and lead on strategic process optimization
* Support the development and review of precedent documents, know-how and guidance, including automation projects
What We Expect:
* Academic credentials in law
* Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience with significant project management experience
* Detail-oriented with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive, solution-oriented mentality
* Strong desire to learn and succeed
* Fluent in English
Click here for details on this job