Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/8095-12.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
New York, NY
Reputable Private Equity firm. Prepare and review of partnership tax compliance. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. 1.5+ years of partnership tax experience coming from the Big 4 or mid-size public accounting.
About Our Client
A reputable private equity firm located in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Exposure to all facets of the in-house tax function
* Prepare and review of partnership tax compliance
* Assist with tax planning and structuring
* 1.5-4 years of partnership tax experience coming from the Big 4 or mid-size public accounting
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
* CPA/ MST preferred, not required
What’s on Offer
Click here for details on this job