Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/6477-2.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Analyze acquisition opportunities, including the preparation of detailed financial valuation models. Bachelor’s Degree. 5+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting, investment banking, private equity, consulting, or corporate development roles working on M&A deals.
Our client, a privately-owned distributor, is seeking an experienced Mergers & Acquisitions Senior Analyst to add to their growing team. This M&S Senior Analyst will play a critical role in driving the continued growth of the company and will be responsible for managing all acquisition lifestyle activity.
This newly created position provides an opportunity to significantly impact the organization through involvement in the M&A process by evaluating domestic and international investment opportunities. You will have a chance to work with colleagues across all functional areas and levels within the company, including the executive management team.
Success is what you make it. They can help you make it your own. A career with this company can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a dedicated company to share your ideas with, look no further. They encourage individual growth and recognize individuals for their unique contributions. If you have a strong sense of purpose and are looking for a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – we would like to speak with you.
This position reports directly to the Executive VP/Chief Financial Officer.
* Analyze acquisition opportunities, including the preparation of detailed financial valuation models
* Perform financial and quality of earnings due diligence
* Oversee a cross-functional team and outside advisors in HR / Legal / Tax / IT / Operations / International to assure all due diligence areas have been addressed
* Prepare the initial financial budget of the newly acquired business with the management team
* Present business cases to the Board of Directors
* Provide updated reports to the acquisition team on the status of open M&A opportunities
* Provide annual post-mortem review of acquisitions
* Assist the finance team with various audit functions: yearend audit, 401k audit, tax schedules, and internal audit projects
* Bachelor’s Degree required, CPA, MBA preferred
* 5+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting, investment banking, private equity, consulting, or corporate development roles working on M&A deals
* Strong command of finance and M&A concepts
* Excellent analytical skills including advanced proficiency in creating complex financial models in Excel
* Strong audit skills for due diligence assessment, including evaluation of the quality of earnings
* Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
* Demonstrated ability to project manage and work collaboratively across multiple functional areas and with outside advisors
* Effective time management skills and capacity to work flexible hours to include overtime or weekends to meet time-sensitive deliverables
* Flexibility in travel requirements to perform due diligence assessments
* Strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality
Successful candidates will have extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions, performing due diligence assessments and cross functional project management.
Salary will depend on experience and will include a full benefits package.
Click here for details on this job