Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/3885-4.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
New York, NY
Private equity firm. Responsible for assisting in the creation and successful and accurate completion of required SEC filing documents. BS in Accounting. 5+ years of public accounting experience.
$2 Billion Global Growing Midtown NYC Private Equity Firm Seeks a Financial Reporting Manager
* Reporting to Corporate Controller
* Responsible for assisting in the creation and successful and accurate completion of required SEC filing documents.
* Oversee the external financial reporting process which includes drafting the MD&A, preparing the consolidated financial statements and footnotes using Workiva (Forms 10-Q, 10-K, etc)
* Ensure timely delivery of financial information to the SEC executive management, the board of directors, our lenders and other relevant parties (including management of XBRL)
* Responsible for preparation of the cash flow and equity statements
* Assist with the preparation of executive committee materials and presentations
* BS in Accounting, MA/MBA a plus
* CPA a Must
* 5- 7 years of public accounting experience, Big 4 preferred
* Experience drafting SEC required disclosures including those required for forms: S-1s S-4s, 10-Ks, 10-Qs, and MD&As
* Knowledge of SEC filing requirements
* Understanding of U.S. GAAP financial statements for alternative investments
* Must have Private Equity/Hedge Fund/ Asset Management Industry Experience
Base Salary to 140k Plus 25% Bonus and Excellent Benefits/Quality of Life Including Ability to Work from Home One Day a Week. Tremendous Team, Culture and Mobility.
Click here for details on this job